Sons of The American Legion - Chenango County
Founded in 1932, Sons of The American Legion exists to honor the service and sacrifice of Legionnaires.
S.A.L. members include males of all ages whose parents or grandparents served in the U.S. military and were eligible for American Legion membership. Members of The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary and Sons of The American Legion comprise the Legion Family.
Although Sons has its own membership, the organization is not a separate entity. Rather, S.A.L. is a program of The American Legion. Many Legionnaires hold dual membership in S.A.L.
- McDonough (1478) - Valden Pittsley
- Norwich (189) - Edward Hooke
- Oxford (376) - Tim McGowen
- Sherburne (876) - Richard Hodges
- South Otselic (973) - Jeremy Foster